Friday, January 1, 2010

Size Matters!

Wow, now the story is my cluster is moving with me and I have to picka room.  I was told I'd be going to Room 622 but I complained that is was too small.  Room 429 is 34 ft x 25 ft.  Room 622 is 28 ft x 26 ft.  So, I was told to measure out Rooms 513, 615, 616 and 619 to pick the largest of these.  However, these rooms are all 27 ft x 23 ft! 
So, Room 622 is the least of all evils.  If I had my druthers I'd stay in Room 429.  However, I happened to wander into Room 620 which is not an English room, so its off limits.  Room 620 looks like a one-time Chemistry Lab, but it only has desks, do apparatus and its 30 ft x 28 ft!  This room would be OK.  Lets see if i can persuade the powers-that-be to let me have it.
IDK, how this move is going to happen at all.  The logistics are phenomenal and the funding reduculous....  Maybe it won't happen after all! 



Learning with Technology,

No comments:

Post a Comment