Saturday, September 15, 2012

PAEMST: We have Lift Off!



I had a colleague make a live video recording of my 1st period AP Calculus BC class on the second day of instruction last week as you can see above. This week I sent home a video release form as you can see below.



I haven't had a chance to go through all the paper work involved with the PAEMST application process, much less start the required essay critiquing my teaching practice in the video. However, you are also supposed to upload supporting documents from the class when you upload your video and essay. As you can see below, in addition to the release form, I've already got a few!

All I'm missing is samples of student work which they also encourage you to upload with your application. Stay tuned for the next update on this topic for some of those. I suppose I'll scan some work from the conics worksheet and maybe the back of the bio sheet.












We even talked about the Unit Circle for doing SOHCAHTOA trig!




Generally Speaking,

No comments:

Post a Comment