Friday, November 11, 2011

Quarter II, Week 1: ScreenCasts, SmartNotes and Code, oh my!

AP Calculus BC continued CH5 on Anti Derivatives. 
BC 505 Left, Right and Trap Riemann Sums!


PreCalculus for Seniors continued CH5 on using Inverse Functions to solve equations analytically and graphically. 
PRE 504 Log Rules


PRE 505 Solving Equations using Logs!


AP Computer Science finished Lab 4 so I have nothing new to post. Sorry, I don't post anything to do with Labs, Quizzes or Tests. I only record new material, so I don't post anything to do with Homework Assignments or Review Sheets either! 

Computer Math continued Chapter 4 on Sequences and Series. 
CM 403 Series
https://clemix.clemson.edu:34567/home/pub/246

Calculus Research Lab continued the odd exercises in 4.10 and  started Lab 4.10 (even exercises)!
CRL 410 Differentiation Rules
https://clemix.clemson.edu:34567/home/pub/234

This was a very short week as we had Veteran's Day on Friday and I got sick on Thursday....

HTH and I hope you enjoyed this week's notes!


Learning with Technology, 

No comments:

Post a Comment