Friday, November 4, 2011

Math YouTube Wednesdays are back!



I tried TED.com Tuesdays for a while, but I really missed my good old YouTube Wednesdays! So, just for fun, I thought I'd share some of my most recent YouTubes. On these Wednesdays, I try to show different YouTubes in Math class as opposed to Computing classes. I have 2 sections of preCalculus for Seniors and 1 section of AP Calculus BC. What follows are YouTubes I've been sharing with those classes. In fact, we managed a theme of "Tom Lehrer" related videos though out the entire 1st Quarter of this school year! We started with "Mathematicious," but then we went right into Lehrer filks such as: "The New Math," "Lobachevsky," "Santa Monica" (since it was Roshashana), and "The Elements!"












Here's one that cannot be embedded from The Big Bang Theory!
http://youtu.be/XiSGsHT1vLo



TBBT Theme by TBNLs!

View more documents from A Jorge Garcia
Well, that's all folks!

Teaching with Technology, 

No comments:

Post a Comment