Saturday, December 15, 2012

Quarter II, Week 6: ScreenCasts, SmartNotes and Code oh my!





Quarter II, Week 6: ScreenCasts, SmartNotes and Code oh my! 

Math 4R: preCalculus for Seniors
Math 4H: preCalculus Honors for Juniors
Math 5H: AP Calculus BC
CSH: Computer Science Honors
APCS: AP Computer Science
CIS(theta): Computing Independent Study
PAEMST: Presidential Award of Excellence
Ubuntu: Linux Install Fun and Games

Above you will find links to summaries of all my lessons for the past several weeks. So, this blog post serves as a Table of Contents for all my other blogs from class!

In addition, CIS(theta) is a summary of my Computing Independent Study class that meets after school like a club. 

PAEMST details my trials and tribulations regarding my 2012-2013 application for the Presidential Award of Excellence in Math and Science Teaching. 

Last, but not least, UBUNTU is a collection of blogs about installing, maintaining and teaching with Ubuntu Linux on my desktop and on my students' desktops in class!

Our YouTube Wednesday this week was a cover of Ton Lehrer's "Chistmas Carol." 



Well, that's all folks!
Learning with Technology, 

No comments:

Post a Comment