Friday, August 5, 2011

Fare Thee Well, Summer Session II, Part 2: The YouTubes!

Holy cow, Summer Session II is over tonight? We have covered 5 whole weeks of Calculus already? Actuallly, what I should be asking is: "How the heck did we cram Calculus I into 5 weeks?" 

Well, I already blogged about the first week, 

Also, I had previously blogged about my tech setup:

What follows are the YouTubes I used to break up the class routine! I usually started each class with a review of the homework, then I showed one of the following "educational" YouTubes and then I started the actual lesson.


Week 1
201 = mathematicious
202 = I will derive
203 = calculus rhapsody

Week 2
301 = calculus summer
302 = theorem night
303 = sleigh bells

Week 3
401 = hopper1
402 = hopper2
403 = hopper+letterman

Week 4
501 = Lehrer – new math
502 = Lehrer – periodic tablex2 videos

and
601 = Lehrer – lobachevsky

Week 5
602 = archimedes
701 = pauschx2 videos
1101 = escalantex3 videos

HTH, I hope you enjoyed Calculus I this summer!


Learning with Technology, 

No comments:

Post a Comment