Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Topics for a New School Year!

All the topics or threads I've written on so far focus primarily on last school year 2008-2009 at Baldwin High School and Nassau Community College. Some of these threads also referenced issues from years prior to that. So, I think I need some new topics:

General will remain unchanged

"LinuxCluster" will become "Clusters 2009-2010" relating to the work of my Computer Science IndependentStudy students (CSI).

"Scientific Computing" will become "Learning with Technology 2009-2010" focusing on my new Calculus Research Lab (CRL).

"SmartBoards" will become "Teaching with Technology 2009-2010" discussing technology issues from my end as the teacher delivering content with technology.

Generally Speaking,


calcpage@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment